Saturday, June 4, 2011

Going Home

This morning I'm flying to Philadelphia for a brief visit to see my mother, brother, and sister. I'm going this weekend because next week I'm beginning my treatment at MD Anderson and I suspect that I will not be able travel easily for some time in the future, if ever. Because of their disabilities, my mother and brother can not easily travel from Pennsylvania to Texas to visit me, so I'm going to see them. I'm glad to be able to go, but it will be a bittersweet trip for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can have some lemon water ice and peach ice cream while you're there.

Texan By Chance said...

Had a good hoagie from Primo hoagies a local chain with stores all over the Delaware Valley. It was new to me, and quite good--not Thunderbird good, but good.